Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apple Watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

What model was that for?

42mm Stainless Steel with Black Sports Band.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Just got €722 taken out of my account there, still says Processing though.

What was your delivery date ?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

Delivery: 24/4-8/5

My confirmation email came through at 8:02 on the friday of preordering, if that makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Heading to the USA in July so will just pick one up then when they're in plentiful supply.

Delivery: 24/4-8/5

My confirmation email came through at 8:02 on the friday of preordering, if that makes any difference.

Damn, im in the 4-6 weeks slot, dying to see some movement on my end

• Advertisement

Just checked with the bank

They took payment for my SS 42mm with white band, order still processing but hopefully that'll change tonight

Might get it for Friday after all

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

I was charged this afternoon for my 38mm white sport. It's moved to preparing for dispatch now.

I also ordered a 42mm space grey sport. It has an estimated ship date of June but I was charged for that one as well about an hour ago. They come through as sms messages every time there's a transaction on my card. At first I thought it was a duplicate of the earlier message but then I noticed the price difference. It's still in processing status but maybe I'm in luck and they found some extra stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

My order consist of 2 watches was charged for one white sports 38 mm still not charged for the second black spots 42mm hopefully I get word soon.be nice to get one Friday I live in hope

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Renmai

Got charged 470 also for Blue Apple Sports due in June.... I didn't think we would get charged until closer to delivery date..... Is there a chance it might get delivered earlier than June?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

I'll check again but as of 8AM this morning I wasn't charged for my 42mm Sport Black due to be delivered May 12-24. It sounds encouraging that sme people who ordered with dates stretching into June are being charged now so I might have reason to be hopeful!

Incidentally, has anyone ordered Apple Care with the watch? I didn't but now reckon I should have, especially due to the two free replacement clauses because there's a chance I'll get the damn thing wet in the first few months as I've not worn a watch in years! Hopefully we'll be able to order Apple Care once the watch arrives.

• Advertisement

It seems that app developers in the US have been offered a deal via email of a 'Blue Apple Sports' to be delivered by the 28th if they order now.

Maybe they have overstock on some versions of the watch that will be delivered earlier than expected. I would think the Apple Sports Black would be very popular..

My order shows 'Still Processing' and Dispatched: June

I had a 42 SS Black also due in May that hasn't been billed yet.... Think I'll cancel it...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Renmai wrote: »
    It seems that app developers in the US have been offered a deal via email of a 'Blue Apple Sports' to be delivered by the 28th if they order now.

Looks like some UK and Australia developers have also received a similar email.

I wonder if it's restricted to the Tier 1 countries.

I was charged this afternoon for my 38mm white sport. It's moved to preparing for dispatch now.

I also ordered a 42mm space grey sport. It has an estimated ship date of June but I was charged for that one as well about an hour ago. They come through as sms messages every time there's a transaction on my card. At first I thought it was a duplicate of the earlier message but then I noticed the price difference. It's still in processing status but maybe I'm in luck and they found some extra stock

Both watches now Preparing for Dispatch although the space grey still shows June :confused:

It turns out that Apple haven't taken the funds, but have authorised the transaction for themselves, payment is sitting unprocessed in account 😥

:-( That makes more sense..... Aw well.... June it is then..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Both watches now Preparing for Dispatch although the space grey still shows June :confused:

What was the original expected delivery dates of both watches?

FourFourFM wrote: »
    What was the original expected delivery dates of both watches?

The white has always been 24/4 - 8/5. The space grey was June from the beginning. I've seen a few others with the same thing on macrumors forums.

The white has always been 24/4 - 8/5. The space grey was June from the beginning. I've seen a few others with the same thing on macrumors forums.

Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Incorrect. I have a 12th - 26th may date for the space grey.

Has anybody else had a drop in available funds from their account for the watch but no change in order status ?

• Advertisement

Funds for the Apple Sport were taken from my account yesterday, I spoke with them last night and they said my dispatch date is still June. That it definitely won't arrive this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Funds for the Apple Sport were taken from my account yesterday, I spoke with them last night and they said my dispatch date is still June. That it definitely won't arrive this week.

Have the funds actually been taken or just approved, if they where taken your watch should ship in the coming days, If funds where only authorised it could be anywhere in the next 30

Incorrect. I have a 12th - 26th may date for the space grey.

He meant June from the beginning when he ordered because it's not changed to preparing for shipment, whereas his other other was 24-8th from the beginning.

Its Funds authorised.... From what I can see online...

Its Funds authorised.... From what I can see online...

Same boat as me then, my ship date is 12th -24th may

Quickly denied by 'sources close to the situation':

Debunk: Don’t hold your breath for second-wave Apple Watch countries on May 8

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I thought it sounded a little optimistic alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

My watch is now preparing for dispatch but still saying info below;

"Preparing for Dispatch Dispatched: 4-6 weeks
    Delivers: 12 May, 2015 - 26 May, 2015 by Standard Shipping"

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminium Case with Green Sport Band

Advertisement