Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apple Watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

My watch is now preparing for dispatch but still saying info below;

"Preparing for Dispatch Dispatched: 4-6 weeks
    Delivers: 12 May, 2015 - 26 May, 2015 by Standard Shipping"

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminium Case with Green Sport Band

Mine just changed to preparing for dispatch, I'm in the same date bracket as you

Hopefully we'll be getting them much earlier than the date they quoted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Mine just changed to preparing for dispatch, I'm in the same date bracket as you

Hopefully we'll be getting them much earlier than the date they quoted

Fingers crossed & Parcel Motel get it to us with no delays!

Fingers crossed & Parcel Motel get it to us with no delays!

Seen someone ask parcel motel on Twitter if they receive them Friday will they be in Dublin. Friday night, and they said yes

Also said they work Saturdays

Seen someone ask parcel motel on Twitter if they receive them Friday will they be in Dublin. Friday night, and they said yes

Also said they work Saturdays

Yeah I collected a parcel that was delivered last Saturday afternoon that evening at Parcel Motel locker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Anyone seen a space grey change to preparing yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Anyone seen a space grey change to preparing yet?

Not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Hmmm, I haven't seen any activity on my account yet, but the credit card I used to order is actually going to expire on May 1st, and I ordered through a guest account. I should probably phone them before then and see about updating my card details. Would hate to have the order cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Renmai

Just had the change to 'Preparing for Dispatch also on 'Apple Sports Blue' - June date for dispatch though........ FINGERSSSSSSSSS crossed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

Sounds like all the less popular choices are going out sooner than expected. My backup choice was a Sport Blue but I got a Grey Sport as it happened. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday will see movement!

Once its Preparing for dispatch whats the average delivery time does anyone know?

• Advertisement

Renmai wrote: »
    Once its Preparing for dispatch whats the average delivery time does anyone know?

General consensus on macrumours is that once it's preparing for dispatch it means that it's in the U.K. at distribution centre and should move at some stage today, has anyone here had the Email Of Death ?

Email saying that they are working on your order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

Mine is dispatched now, using 'UK mail'.
    Its like christmas eve!

Mine dispatched aswell, haven't checked with who yet!

With UKMail & awaiting collection. Fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Both of mine dispatched about an hour apart by UK mail. One shows estimated delivery 23/4 and the other 24/4 but I assume they'll both get to Belfast tomorrow

Just dispatched also.... WOOOOO HOOOOOO

UK Mail have an absolutely horrendous reputation, why Apple chose them is beyond me. Hoping it gets delivered ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

anyone with space grey get a shipping notification at all yet? also what dates were you originally given.

Space grey 12th - 26th may here, nothing yet :(

Spoke with a friend in Apple and he says that the more unpopular watch colours shot up the dispatch list.... Apparently Blue was one of the least popular. Space Grey and Black were very popular purchases so are taking longer to dispatch... he said the dispatch dates are a combination of order choice and time order, not just the order time.

I was initially in for 'June' delivery for Apple Sports Blue and got tracking that its been collected by UK mail at 11.45am.... Delivery for tomorrow... :-)

Whats the story with parcel motel and signatures? Says on the email a sig is required.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bazzmatazz

Fantastic! My 42mm, Stainless Steel, White Sports band has dispatched. It had been showing 4-6weeks with a May 12 delivery at the earliest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm space grey too. Nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Cancelled my space grey sport watch.

I've gone to stainless steel 42mm w/ white sports band.

Ships June. Let's hope that is sooner like the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Whats the story with parcel motel and signatures? Says on the email a sig is required.

Don't worry, PM will sign for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tonylee

having a debate with myself here whether to cancel space grey sports and go with sports blue band. Ordered it the 10th April and still down for June delivery. Hard to work out the plus and minus of dropping back order date against the apparent availability of sports blue. First world problems....

Is anyone going to collect at the Parcel Motel Depot in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

User guide up for anyone who wants to be ready....

http://help.apple.com/watch/

Balls. The Watch App store doesn't work in Ireland, will have to use a UK account.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Balls. The Watch App store doesn't work in Ireland, will have to use a UK account.

I'd expect to see most or all of the watch enabled apps in the Irish store too as a lot of them are phone or phone+watch apps.

Graham wrote: »
    I'd expect to see most or all of the watch enabled apps in the Irish store too as a lot of them are phone or phone+watch apps.

Yeah if you search the regular app store, Watch supported apps show a little round icon saying apple watch support but it is annoying not knowing which apps are watch supported.

• Advertisement

Has anyones UKmail tracking gone passed 'Collected' yet? I was talking to someone earlier who works in TNT in Newry and says that UKmail have no depots in NI so all packages will have to go to one plant in the uk in the morning, then get shipped over to NI for distribution (which may not be done by end of working day friday). So with Parcel motel sorting and delivery added on top, the chances of having tomorrow are almost nil.

Advertisement