Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apple Watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Has anyones UKmail tracking gone passed 'Collected' yet? I was talking to someone earlier who works in TNT in Newry and says that UKmail have no depots in NI so all packages will have to go to one plant in the uk in the morning, then get shipped over to NI for distribution (which may not be done by end of working day friday). So with Parcel motel sorting and delivery added on top, the chances of having tomorrow are almost nil.

I'd say it'll change overnight, keep your fingers crossed

It does say next day delivery

Has anyones UKmail tracking gone passed 'Collected' yet? I was talking to someone earlier who works in TNT in Newry and says that UKmail have no depots in NI so all packages will have to go to one plant in the uk in the morning, then get shipped over to NI for distribution (which may not be done by end of working day friday). So with Parcel motel sorting and delivery added on top, the chances of having tomorrow are almost nil.

Actuall may work out better for us

Have a read of this looks like ukmail are partners with nightlife for the North

This express courier service is suitable for parcels, documents and freight. It extends to import and export from Ireland (including Northern Ireland) to mainland UK areas and the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Nightline GB Express is operated in cooperation with UK Mail part of Business Post Plc one of the largest and most successful express mail and parcel delivery companies in the United Kingdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

No movement on mine yet still showing collected since yesterday at 11.51am.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

No movement on mine yet still showing collected since yesterday at 11.51am.

Try this little link - http://www.business-post.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/ws_quickpod.html

Mine shows a transit scan in Birmingham last night but nothing since

Try this little link - http://www.business-post.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/ws_quickpod.html

Mine shows a transit scan in Birmingham last night but nothing since

Same as you my man, I am using Parcel App that shows it was collected in Birmingham. Hopefully all goes to plan today & it will land in PM Hotel.

Apple are confident it will I got the email most got about my watch arriving & click on the link to setup a video stream personal setup!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Renmai

I assume a transit scan means its left Birmingham...

Anyone know what times Parcel Motel transport packages from Belfast to Dublin, once a day, couple times a day? Im going to be in Dublin tomorrow so was thinking of changing my parcel motel to a dublin location, as I think it will be Monday before it gets to Cork...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Same here,

23/04/2015

23:23:23

Birmingham

Transit Scan

UPDATE:

It is moving on,

24/04/2015

07:50:30

Belfast

810002 - Belfast Scan

In Delivering Warehouse Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Mines showing in delivering warehouse now too

07:53:39

Belfast

810002 - Belfast Scan

In Delivering Warehouse Scan

Yep mine is at delivery location, which, is good news.

My Parcel Motel location is beside their HQ in Finglas, so fingers crossed I could be lucky and get one of the 1st drop offs into my locker!

• Advertisement

24/04/2015

08:50:00

Belfast

810002 - Belfast Scan

IOD Parcel Scan

Means - My Watch is with PM now.

Yep, mine is showing up as delivered, probably on a nightlife can to parcel motel now

Snap mine delivered today very quick. Looks like all going well I'll have my watch tonight!

Snap mine delivered today very quick. Looks like all going well I'll have my watch tonight!

Not so sure about delivery in west coast area...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

The Irish Watch app store is live too. Everything's coming up milhouse!!

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Any point in driving to Belfast to see if you can buy one?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Ah ... I still don't think it is worth the price Apple charging for it, but I have to say I am getting a little excited ... post pictures once you have them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

TCP/IP wrote: »

Can't buy one instore. Online purchases only.

As far as I know, at this moment you can't buy any AW or any accessory...
    Online only...

Probably not unless you think Apple wants to surprise its customers ... they gave a fairly clear statement saying there won't be in-store availability at launch.

• Advertisement

This is first time I decide to use PM, guys, do you remember how long it takes to show any update under "YOUR RECENT ACTIVITY"?
    Per PM FAQ its up to 12h...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

iFixit's teardown is up. You've got to hand it to Apple they've managed to cram a lot of stuff in. Can't wait to see the 2nd generation!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

What time do Parcel Motel usually deliver at? I dont want to drive home after work at 5 when I can just wait around town for a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

What time do Parcel Motel usually deliver at? I dont want to drive home after work at 5 when I can just wait around town for a couple of hours.

In my area (Grand Canal Docks) they usually fill up the locker around 8.30-9pm.

But I guess the guy is driving around with his van the whole evening and it depends on where you are.

digitaldr wrote: »
    iFixit's teardown is up. You've got to hand it to Apple they've managed to cram a lot of stuff in. Can't wait to see the 2nd generation!

Hehe ... enjoy your first generation one first! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Looking forward to all the posts by Sunday saying how quick their batteries go down and how sending heartbeats and taps grow tiresome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I live near their Finglas depot so you'd think they'd deliver to my nearest locker first but they probably do it last as I've had stuff arrive around midnight:eek:

All is quiet awaiting notifications from Parcel Motel!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

All is quiet awaiting notifications from Parcel Motel!

In my experience you don't get the notification till around midnight/1am.

Advertisement