Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Brass Bands in Dublin!!

• 05-01-2015 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey, if you or you know anyone that is in a Brass band and would like some paid gigs on a regular basis in the City Centre then get in touch with me please.
    Pm me here or on lukebar@gmail.com
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Freddiestar

You looking for a full band?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

7/8 piece or thereabouts(sorry dont know what constitutes a 'full' band when it comes to brass). Looking to get a band in to start a weekly residency so want something fresh with a good range that like to have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Freddiestar

Try some of the brass bands in Dublin, St Georges near O Connell St will ask the members if they are interested. They are brass though so no wind instruments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KC84

Hi,

I am looking for a small brass band to do sessions at a festival I am organising in September.
    It is a very relaxed outdoor event.

Advertisement