Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benefits of Pilates?

• 05-01-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25

I went to my first Pilates class this evening but left feeling very doubtful of the benefits of it for me personally. I need to tome my midriff and thighs and don'y know if this is the classs for doing so. I didn't feel the instructor was watching me either so don't know if I was eve doing the exercises properly. Any advice? I know it's a very good class to do if you have a bad back but just don't know if I should hand over a significant amount of money and not get what I want out it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Pilates is good for your core (if done correctly!) but I know what you mean, a lot of classes are so full it's impossible for the instructor to keep an eye on everyone. Perhaps find a smaller class size if you're starting out, until you get used to the exercises

Advertisement