Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying via xbox.com

• 06-01-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I currently have a 360. I should have a One by the end of the week.

My question is if I buy the Telltale collection for the One on xbox.com will I encounter any problems when i get the console. Will it just "rest" in my account until I download it?

I just want to make sure before I pay out €55

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I currently have a 360. I should have a One by the end of the week.

My question is if I buy the Telltale collection for the One on xbox.com will I encounter any problems when i get the console. Will it just "rest" in my account until I download it?

I just want to make sure before I pay out €55

Thanks

So long as your logged in on your gamertag, then it's fine. It'll be registered to your account. Once you get your Xbox One, you can set it to auto-download purchases, i.e. buy on Xbox.com or the smartglass app in work, have it finished downloading by the time you get home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Best get that now while it's still on sale, price will go back up tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

calex71 wrote: »
    Best get that now while it's still on sale, price will go back up tomorrow morning.

Done and done!!

Advertisement