Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Confidentiality Agreement

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Guys,

I have a new business and I am in the process of approaching another person/business for an investment/partnership. I just had some questions regarding business confidentiality agreement.

I have a supplier that is getting a lot of attention internationally but not yet here in Ireland and I have agreed terms to work with them but not an exclusivity deal with them.
    I will be the first one to start importing it here and it would be one of my key USP's.

What I don't want to happen here is introduce company X lets say to this supplier and then for them to go directly to the supplier and cut me out of the deal. I want the business confidentiality agreement to state that by me telling them about this supplier, if they are to do any future business with them that I would need to be involved in some way or another. Is this covered in your standard business confidentiality agreement? I found the below online does anyone know if this is correct or would it stand up in an Irish court so to speak?

ww.hbs.edu/entrepreneurship/pdf/Sample_NDA.pdf

Not sure if this is even the right place to post this but hopefully someone can help,

Thanks,

Advertisement