If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42UB820V

Options
  • 06-01-2015 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am interested in the above tv. I have three questions, 1) What is the warranty with this tv? 2) Does the price include delivery to Dublin? 3)Is there any flexibility on the price?
    Thanks 
    Ken

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tbabit wrote: »
    I am interested in the above tv. I have three questions, 1) What is the warranty with this tv? 2) Does the price include delivery to Dublin? 3)Is there any flexibility on the price?
    Thanks 
    Ken
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200830-42ub820v.aspx?swapstore=1

Hi Ken,

At last, easy questions!

1. 5 Years

2. €669 includes delivery to Dublin but at the moment stock is tight so its in-store only ( unless you want a display unit)

3. Yep, it could go up any moment :) ( no downwards flexibility at the moment though..)

Thanks and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Thanks 
    Ken

Hi Ken,

At last, easy questions!

1. 5 Years

2. €669 includes delivery to Dublin but at the moment stock is tight so its in-store only ( unless you want a display unit)

3. Yep, it could go up any moment :) ( no downwards flexibility at the moment though..)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Any display units of this available? My two lads in Dublin have lost a flatmate this week and have found themselves with no TV!

93Cab wrote: »
    Thanks 
    Ken

Hi Ken,

At last, easy questions!

1. 5 Years

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Any display units of this available? My two lads in Dublin have lost a flatmate this week and have found themselves with no TV!
    Morning Cabbie - long time no speak - hope you are well?

We don't have any display units of the 42UB820 - and stock is really tight even on the Brand new boxed units at €669.99 ( but I can just about squeeze you one out if you want one) - I hope the boys are doing lots of study in the absence of a TV ??

Keep me posted if you want to grab one of the 42UB820 - honestly they are really scarce!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200830-42ub820v.aspx

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

93Cab wrote: »
    Thanks 
    Ken

Hi Ken,

At last, easy questions!

1. 5 Years

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    wow, in my day we were delighted with a 12" B&W set.!

Ah but then you don't know Cab93 - the poor lads have a difficult act to follow... He is officially an AV geek :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.