Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for a Celtic themed BnG sleeve in Ireland (or elsewhere)?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 6:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

What are some of the best names out there. Want to go all out.

Want a 3/4 sleeve all the way down my arm. Willing to spend a few Grand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bof

Colinf1212 wrote: »
    What are some of the best names out there. Want to go all out.

Want a 3/4 sleeve all the way down my arm. Willing to spend a few Grand.

Pat Fish in Santa Barbara is the queen of celtic. if you want the best....

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

bof wrote: »
    Pat Fish in Santa Barbara is the queen of celtic. if you want the best....

Have you had experience with her? Who's the King?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bof

Have you had experience with her? Who's the King?

Yeah I do, she did a spiral thingy on my shoulder a good few years ago at the Midelton tattoo show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Paul O'Rourke in Allstar Tattoo in Limerick is a top man for celtic and tribal work at the moment! doing amazing stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

gregers85 wrote: »
    Paul O'Rourke in Allstar Tattoo in Limerick is a top man for celtic and tribal work at the moment! doing amazing stuff!

I see very little celtic work in his galleries. He also deals a lot with colour. His work is amazing though. Any idea how much he charges per hr roughly? Have you had any experience wit him personally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I see very little celtic work in his galleries. He also deals a lot with colour. His work is amazing though. Any idea how much he charges per hr roughly? Have you had any experience wit him personally?

both my brother and myself have been tattoo'd by Paul, couldnt rate him higher! real nice guy must say!! dont know how he charges, I got a set price from him for my work and it was only a small piece.

this is what he did for me:
    334123.jpg

Advertisement