If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar recommendation

Options
  • 06-01-2015 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Hi I have lg47LB730V tv and looking to get a soundbar, can you recommend something with a max budget of €200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

If you have a look a couple of posts down at the coundbar for under 200, you will see the Panasonic sound bar which is unbeatable at 199.99 euros. I am unable to get the finance for this but, having heard it, it is fantastic, read the reviews.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

silverdisk wrote: »
    If you have a look a couple of posts down at the coundbar for under 200, you will see the Panasonic sound bar which is unbeatable at 199.99 euros. I am unable to get the finance for this but, having heard it, it is fantastic, read the reviews.
    Hi Silverdisk.

No problem at all.

If you do require anything in future please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Can you send me a link Kenny to this Panasonic one,would you be of the same Opinion?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Can you send me a link Kenny to this Panasonic one,would you be of the same Opinion?
    Hi Cotts72.

I think this is the deal Silverdisk was talking about

"Hi - thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you wanted a great bar to match your Panasonic - I would go for the Panasonic E80B which just slightly dents the budget at €204.99... however if you wanted a Brill Boardie Sale deal - I would go for the stunning Pioneer SBXN750 which we are doing on a Boardie exclusive reduced from £285 / €369.99 to just €199.99 and that price includes delivery!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201081-sbxn750.aspx
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/99/161/SBX-N750/page.html

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew"

I think he may have meant the Pioneer and not the Panasonic. The 199.99 Euro price on the Pioneer is crrrraaaazzzzy :eek: (Limited Stock).
    I havn't heard the Panasonic in action but have heard the Pioneer as we have one on demo here at our store. It does sound very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Cotts72

thanks for getting back to me kenny,Ive seen on another post someone suggested the Cambridge audio minx around the same price,which would you personally Recommend?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cotts72 wrote: »
    thanks for getting back to me kenny,Ive seen on another post someone suggested the Cambridge audio minx around the same price,which would you personally Recommend?
    They are completely different beasts - the Cambridge audio Minx TV has now been replaced by the new Cambridge TV2:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200929-tv2.aspx

Its a brilliant unit, but its a sound base ie the TV sits on it as opposed to a sound bar - the Pioneer is also a network receiver ( ie you can stream music through it) and a more complex beast and of course it includes a separate subwoofer - however the Cambridge TV2 really does sound pretty amazing for a one box unit - have a look at the recent What HiFi review here:

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.