Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Running buddies for sub 3 hour in Limerick Marathon

• 06-01-2015 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place but there are a few of us training for sub 3 hours in the Limerick Marathon in May & if anyone else was training for the same goal maybe we could run together. We meet in UL every Saturday morning at around 9am. Pm me if you're interested. Its always easier running with a larger group.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Too fast for me. What kind of distances will you be doing on Saturday mornings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

We have started with the 10 mile runs on or just below the 7 minute mile pace. Probably going to push up to 12 miles in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Yup, too fast for me. I'm struggling to do 10k at that pace at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I'll do it with you, but I'll be on my bike! :p

This will be my first full marathon so that's much to fast for me but best of luck. That's a fantastic level to be operating at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

If you are looking for a group to train for Limerick you can always meet with the Country Club runners. We meet every Wednesday for a 10k at mixed paces from 9 minutes down to 7. There's always around 10 people in the group & we meet on O'Callaghan Strand @ 7pm. They will also meet on Saturday morning @ 10am at the Country Club Pub just beyond Caherdavin on the Old Cratloe Road & the group will be running around 8 or 9 minute pace. Pm me if you want to know more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement