Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son's Girlfriend is Pregnant

Options
  • 06-01-2015 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi All, my Son of just 20 years of age told me he is going to be a father , I'm NUMB He's just finished working over the Christmas it was only seasonal work , his Girlfriend is working . All I could say to him That I'm there for them both. I asked him now to try hard for a job as he will be a very busy man when the times comes. What way should I handle this ?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

Irish Gent, I've moved your post to its own thread to get replies pertaining to your situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Duplicate - irish_gent - please stick to one thread and don't bump old ones. Other thread is in the main Parenting forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement