Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared email problems

Options
  • 06-01-2015 1:08pm

Less than a month after I had to go nearly full day without email, Blacknight are again having issues and I can't connect to email. This is on a busy morning where I have to send email to clients & don't want to have to use Gmail. Shared hosting email services seem really buggy these days, is there anyway this can be improved?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This is becoming an all too regular problem lately. The service used to be a lot better, whats happening lately with shared email thats changed this? It doesnt look good when I have to keep telling clients that email is down again and is being looked into.

Hi Axwell and ed333, we moved the services to a new storage platform last year and we have seen an issue on two occasions now, we are working with the vendor to find the root cause for the latest issue and we will address it fully, we are committed to investing in our mail platform again this year.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alan

Advertisement