Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good solicitor?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

In short, BOI placed 12 missed payments on my husbands ICB report. They have agreed that 9 were incorrect and corrected his record but we continue to battle with them regarding the 3 remaining.
    Having dealt with the complaints team we have been offered €200 compensation but they refuse to correct the remaining issue.
    I feel our only option now is to get a solicitor - can anyone recommend one that may have experience in this area?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

If you've exhausted the BOI complaints process you next step should the Financial Ombudsman. More details https://www.financialombudsman.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭TrishSimon

Diabhal123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

In short, BOI placed 12 missed payments on my husbands ICB report. They have agreed that 9 were incorrect and corrected his record but we continue to battle with them regarding the 3 remaining.
    Having dealt with the complaints team we have been offered €200 compensation but they refuse to correct the remaining issue.
    I feel our only option now is to get a solicitor - can anyone recommend one that may have experience in this area?

Many thanks in advance

The 3 remaining payments did your husband miss them or are you saying he paid them on time and BOI have reported these in error too?
    The financial ombudsman is the next step they are very good but you need to be sure he didn't miss those payments.
    How come they are clearing 9 but not the rest?

Advertisement