Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good deals in sales on tablets?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

As the title says :P
    looking to spend any where between €100-200 on some sort of recognized make (i.e. not Chinese copys)

i had a tablet a few years ago that was a chinese crappy one and had a few issues with it
    freezing for a few secs while trying to watch films (better with mp4/wma, really bad mkv for dual audio anime with english/jap audio)
    only take a micro sd and when trying to view a set of pictures in a folder, would just show all pictures stored on it
    battery life was 2-3 hours at best

so it was regulated to just surfing net, even a bit meh at that with some flash issues on some websites

will i have similar issues with what i'd be looking at buying? i'd also like to know how are they with netflix?

thanks in advance for any advice :)

Advertisement