Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching - now or after jan 20th?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I wish to change over our electricity. I started looking a couple months back and the plan was slightly different than it is now (savings per year slightly more). Current deal valid until mid January. Does anyone know if I should be changing now before the closing date or wait until after, hoping there will be a better deal?

Deal - Valuesaver (Direct Debit & online billing) rural

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi culsoh,

Thanks for your post.

If you are looking to switch to Electric Ireland for your electricity we would recommend calling our Sales team on 1850 30 50 90 or switching online for the best possible offer.

If we are you current provider and you are looking into changing your price plan, please feel free to send us your account details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) so we can check the status of your current plan.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Boo_hoo

I have the exact same question. What we want to know is if there will be a better deal starting on Jan 20th? I would have thought there should be considering the falling of energy prices. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Boo_hoo,

Thanks for your post.
    Boo_hoo wrote:
    What we want to know is if there will be a better deal starting on Jan 20th?

As soon as we have new offers available for customers, we will make this known. I regret that I don't have any more specific information for you at this time. 

In general, if a customer is in contract until a certain date, we recommend they switch or update their price plans only after this date, to avoid any potential early exit fees.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement