Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel to meet and study in tonight

• 06-01-2015 2:52pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Would anyone be able to recommend a hotel or somewhere else that I could meet someone to study with this evening? We only really need somewhere to sit and a table and somewhere based between Dalkey and Wicklow Town, preferably closer to Wicklow as I can't drive but can access the bus or get a short list. We're planning on meeting at 7.30 so the libraries will be closed or closing soon after.

At the moment we're talking about the Grand Hotel but is there anywhere that would suit better?

Thanks,
    XxMCRxBabyxX

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

The Glenview? The Wicklow bus stops there and it's easily accessible if your study mate is driving. The lounge is very comfortable, I go there to study often

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Thanks zanador. We went to the Glenview and it suited perfectly and we got plenty done! :) Definitely much better than the Grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

Ah, great :)

Advertisement