Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USIT or getting Canadian Visa on your own

Options
  • 06-01-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Anybody have any advice on which is the best, most cost efficient way to get a Canadian Visa and booking flights.

Has anyone done it on their own?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭AmyPL

The most efficient way to get a Canadian Visa is to do it yourself. Avoid third parties, I heard nothing but bad reports about them last year. Consult them for flights/insurance when you're shopping around for that but definitely don't rely on them to get your visa for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

I agree with AmyPL. I did my own paperwork for my visa and I will do my own for PR too. Just read through it and if you've any questions check the mega thread here - there's bound to be a 2015 one too. Gets quite busy in this forum around IEC opening time. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

It's illegal for third parties to apply for your visa anyway, you won't get it. They just help out with the application and charge you a fortune. Do it yourself, it's not hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 hungryharry

Do it yourself its basic stuff any problems put a question up on a site like this.

Advertisement