Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths log tables!

Options
  • 06-01-2015 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone know where I can download a copy? 3rd level exam comin up and I'd like to familiarise myself with d layout. Think they are the ones used for the leaving cert.
    Thanks
    Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Easons stock them for 4 euro. Call them first though, there was shortage of them before christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

€3 all good book stores

• Registered Users Posts: 7 niallktin

Easons stock them for 4 euro. Call them first though, there was shortage of them before christmas.

Yeah I heard they have them but Easons is too far a drive. Time is better spent studying! Thanks anyway!

€3 all good book stores

Yep. Now if only I had a good book store nearby!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Snap out of it. You should have had your tables since september.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

There's an index page :) it tells you what page everything is on! You can't get too lost with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Do all citizens information centres not sell them as they are national publications, pretty sure last time I bought a set they cost me €1.27.

xLisaBx wrote: »
    There's an index page :) it tells you what page everything is on! You can't get too lost with it

I like to flick aimlessly!! 😋

Frynge wrote: »
    Do all citizens information centres not sell them as they are national publications, pretty sure last time I bought a set they cost me €1.27.

I'll check it out. Sound.

Advertisement