Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi service in KK

Options
  • 06-01-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone please help me out finding a good and cheap taxi service?

I used kilkennytaxi but it costed too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

I find the 7s very good always reliable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Iv also used seven 7s and had no issues. But price is dependent on travel with all taxis so maybe one might not be as cheap as the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Shop around. If you're doing a frequent regular journey you might be able strike a deal for guaranteed ongoing business.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Also don't forget to use Hailo which is available on Kilkenny. And they have 20euro free credit promotion at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kilkennyfella

kkapp wrote: »
    Also don't forget to use Hailo which is available on Kilkenny. And they have 20euro free credit promotion at the moment.

Really? I have signed up already, can i still avail of this do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Hailo is the only thing I've been using in Kilkenny for the past year. It's been an absolute joy since it came in. The drivers seem to be loving it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

This promo expired last year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

The Kilkenny specific one finished yes. But all the other promotions that state other towns are still available in Kilkenny. I have used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

The Kilkenny specific one finished yes. But all the other promotions that state other towns are still available in Kilkenny. I have used them.

Can you explain that please? Links to promo codes?

Advertisement