Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80 Days

Options
  • 06-01-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Apparently this came out in July last year but only recently came to my attention when it appeared in a couple game of the year lists so sorry if its been posted before.

EDIT: It actually came out Dec 13th on Android (July on IOS) which is probably why I missed it.

It's a steampunk version of the classic tale of "Around the world in 80 days" so the various methods of transport include but not limited to airships, submarine, steam-train and even mechanical camels.

Your given $4000 and 80 days to make it from London back to London taking whichever route you can. There is apparently over 150 cities in the game so there is multiple routes to pick and choose. Add into this that along the way you'll meet various people who can hinder or help your journey based on multiple choice conversations you'll have with them.

Anytime I start a new journey with the intention of playing for a couple days, I end up playing till I've attempted to complete the journey (yet to do so!).

ITUNES
    PLAY STORE

Advertisement