Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find the two Paddle Boarders at Salthill on Christmas day?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Here's a shot in the dark but worth a try.

I was walking on Salthill prom on Christmas day. There were two people out on the water paddle boarding. I wonder do you know who these people are? Perhaps it was you? If so would you send me a private message please.

I happened to be taking a few photos in what was amazing light (you really had to be there to believe it) and I got a few killers of the two paddle boarders. I'd just like to share these with you if they are you rather than leave them sit on a disk never to be seen again. Simple as that :)

333920.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Lovely shot. Hope you find them.

Might be the guys behind this, or they might recognise them;
    http://www.paddleontheprom.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭biketard

Great photo, dnme.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ir555

doesn't look like any of the Rusheen Bay/ POTP gang but shared on some of the local watersports facebook groups!!

Nice pic
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

ir555 wrote: »
    doesn't look like any of the Rusheen Bay/ POTP gang but shared on some of the local watersports facebook groups!!

Nice pic
    D

Are you saying you did share or are you advising me to share ? Any urls ?
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Clodeen

Hi there,

Cool pic! That was myself and my husband. My friend just shared a link.
    We would love a copy of it.
    Could you send them to <use private message function> ?
    Thanks a mill for sharing and looking for us.

Happy New Year.

Clodagh and Reinier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Hi Clodagh and Reinier,

Great to have found you. I will forward on a couple of photos of the two of you in the coming days. Nice way to spend a Christmas afternoon. Happy New Year to you both.

Best regards

d

Advertisement