Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South-of-France home swap for academic year, anybody?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I live in what is officially one of France's most beautiful villages and we've successfully home-swapped several times through various web sites (can provide references). However, I'm looking to put my kids into school in Ireland for a full academic year, and I wondered if it might be possible to find an Irish family/couple wishing to do a long-term home swap (ten months -- the duration of a school year) with us.

The home swap web sites aren't really geared towards such swaps, and I hoped that someone here could suggest where I might find such free spirits in Ireland. My main criteria : reasonable local schools and fast internet access!

Thanks for any suggestions...

Advertisement