Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage broker

Options
  • 07-01-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am looking for some advice...

is the difference between a fee charging broker and a commission based that the former would possibly give more independent varied advise and the commission based would not cost me anything?

Basically I am looking for a broker who has good connections with enough financial institutes that he might be able to get a mortgage where I would not be able to directly. Ie a difficult case. I am moving back from Europe and actually hadn't expected to need a mortgage but now am looking at 35k to fill the gap. But without going into details, I wouldn't be an ideal or average borrower so I need someone with the connections and who would be used to dealing with the atypical mortgage applicant.

Any ideas? preferably around the Dublin area..or meath or so....

Sharon

Advertisement