Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinder Problems?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Kelly06

DaPerv wrote: »
    I read a lot about fellas sending dick pics? It's not an approach I'm accustomed to but I'm willing to try anything at this stage. Problem is I'm not well endowed? Would that be an issue or would a woman see beyond that and want to get to know me?

Fixed your username for Ye!!!!

But seriously don't do this, unless your asked first. Not speaking for all the wimmins but I don't like when blokes do this anyways. My photos were full of random dick pics from clickin on them! They were also in all shapes and sizes with various haircuts so don't be worrying about your big little fella :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Kelly06 wrote: »
    Fixed your username for Ye!!!!

But seriously don't do this, unless your asked first. Not speaking for all the wimmins but I don't like when blokes do this anyways. My photos were full of random dick pics from clickin on them! They were also in all shapes and sizes with various haircuts so don't be worrying about your big little fella :)

Or little big fella?! DervThePerv...i have been known to go by this, its purely a coincidental and unfortunate rhyme, it doesnt reflect on me at all. I've been put at ease by the thread. I think I'll resort to a different tactic. Tinder is a waste of time. I think I might try going outside, see are there real women there and maybe after a couple of months of 3 second eye contact, say hello maybe even start up a conversation and see where it goes from there. Don't want to come across too needy. For now I'll spoon my pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭siblers

out of interest, why do you need a facebook account to set tinder up?

It gets your pictures from facebook, it also displays mutual pages you've liked with potential matches, doesn't post anything to your FB if you're concerned about that.

DaDerv wrote: »
    Or little big fella?! DervThePerv...i have been known to go by this, its purely a coincidental and unfortunate rhyme, it doesnt reflect on me at all. I've been put at ease by the thread. I think I'll resort to a different tactic. Tinder is a waste of time. I think I might try going outside, see are there real women there and maybe after a couple of months of 3 second eye contact, say hello maybe even start up a conversation and see where it goes from there. Don't want to come across too needy. For now I'll spoon my pillow.

What about pof? Someone posted this on the singles thread the other day .. Just for the funnies..

http://youtu.be/zWRRgvr7tHY

That is it....in a nutshell right there! Ok all joking and sarcasm aside, I've been on POF and that place is insane! Probably better than Tinder admittedly. Still ended up deleting my profile. Women are weird on it....at least some I chatted! Maybe I'm just unlucky in love, I'm sure it along with Tinder has its success stories and many long beautiful relationships are indebted to it!

• Advertisement

What kind of pictures are you using? One bad picture will stop you dead in the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Do you any pictures of you wrestling a polar bear? I have one and it gets me all the matches as it shows I'm one ice cold mother****er.

That is it....in a nutshell right there! Ok all joking and sarcasm aside, I've been on POF and that place is insane! Probably better than Tinder admittedly. Still ended up deleting my profile. Women are weird on it....at least some I chatted! Maybe I'm just unlucky in love, I'm sure it along with Tinder has its success stories and many long beautiful relationships are indebted to it!

If you think the women are weird on pof Ye wanna check out the men. I was once asked about my lady gardening preferences and the bloke then informed me that he needed a landing strip for his Mickey mouse plane. true story !and yes it was actually very funny.... But did I meet him? Nooooo!

I have one of me cuddling a puppy? To try show there's more to me than my looks and intellect but also a sensitive side....you know what I mean?

If you think the women are weird on pof Ye wanna check out the men. I was once asked about my lady gardening preferences and the bloke then informed me that he needed a landing strip for his Mickey mouse plane. true story !and yes it was actually very funny.... But did I meet him? Nooooo!

Well if that line didn't work what hope is there for the rest of us?! I like how he's asking the questions that needed to be asked. He was after a relationship I assume??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I get a lot of girls with picture of giraffes. Is that to signify they are tall or that they are a major threat to trees in their local area?

Well if that line didn't work what hope is there for the rest of us?! I like how he's asking the questions that needed to be asked. He was after a relationship I assume??

Yes yes he definitely wanted to marry me and have my babies ! He was a fecking nutter loved sending the Micky pics as well! He clearly hadn't tended his garden in many a year !

And as for the puppy pics well done everyone knows the wimmins are suckers for puppy's ..... And babies can you find a random baby and get pictures of you with him/her and say it's a niece or nephew ..... On second thoughts maybe don't do that ha!

I get a lot of girls with picture of giraffes. Is that to signify they are tall or that they are a major threat to trees in their local area?

Much like the way the anonymous group from 4chan associated with the hacking have their masks as a symbol, the giraffe is the symbol of an Imgur user. They too wish to take over the world but not via hacking. They plan to use kittens and carefully placed images of dickbutts. So I believe, I may be wrong.

Yes yes he definitely wanted to marry me and have my babies ! He was a fecking nutter loved sending the Micky pics as well! He clearly hadn't tended his garden in many a year !

And as for the puppy pics well done everyone knows the wimmins are suckers for puppy's ..... And babies can you find a random baby and get pictures of you with him/her and say it's a niece or nephew ..... On second thoughts maybe don't do that ha!

I can find some babies? I see where you're going here. Make it look like I'm daddy material. I like this idea. Not sure how ill work in the kidnappings but that's just a minor stumbling block.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Almost every girl I see on Tinder was last active weeks or months ago. Tried reinstalling but it keeps happening so I just deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You have more chances of getting a date by just randomly approaching girls in the street then getting a date from tinder, unless you are super hot fella with super duper amazing pictures.
    Competition for males on dating websites is insane and females become extremely picky. Even the girls who are average at best become as high and mighty as Beauty queens.

I'll take my chances on nights out instead off dating websites and apps.

You have more chances of getting a date by just randomly approaching girls in the street then getting a date from tinder, unless you are super hot fella with super duper amazing pictures.
    Competition for males on dating websites is insane and females become extremely picky. Even the girls who are average at best become as high and mighty as Beauty queens.

I'll take my chances on nights out instead off dating websites and apps.

I've had quite a few dates from Tinder and I wouldn't consider myself particularly attractive. Once you can show you have a half decent personality etc then it's not that hard.

Advertisement