Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Clothes Shops

• 07-01-2015 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I am looking for the names of Kids Clothes Shops in Limerick City and surrounding area. I have a wedding in 6 weeks and need to get a dress for girl aged 3.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

whattoknow wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for the names of Kids Clothes Shops in Limerick City and surrounding area. I have a wedding in 6 weeks and need to get a dress for girl aged 3.

Thanks

TK Maxx is great for kids special occasion wear, obviously them main department stores like Debenhams, BT have nice kids clothes.
    Bit of a Do in Shannon (Ballycasey craft centre) is a great spot, it's just a kids store, stocks a lot of nice European brands and there is a sale on at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Mods and minis o'connell street ennis

Advertisement