Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Drawing grinds/lesson

Options
  • 07-01-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi all, would anyone know of any teacher or that who would be able to give grinds in tech graphics/dcg in waterford city or county?
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 No Diggity

ak51535 wrote: »
    Hi all, would anyone know of any teacher or that who would be able to give grinds in tech graphics/dcg in waterford city or county?
    thanks in advance!

Ring around the secondary schools....they'll know in the office if any tg teachers are availale to help ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭ak51535

Thanks I'll try that! give a ring around on monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Try to ring the teachers centre first. Teacher centres usually have a list of teachers that are out of work for schools, may be someone interested there or I think in the past some of these also had list of people giving grinds, don't quote me on that.
    Might be quicker than ringing schools first. Also rather than ringing all schools start off with large boys schools, then VEC schools might save you a bit of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭ak51535

oh right didn't even know about a teachers center, i'll check out the number on google now, thanks for the help!

Advertisement