Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes washing pile up!

Options
  • 07-01-2015 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend a dry cleaners in Limerick where I could give in a few sacks of washing? Myself and the kids were very sick over the Christmas which contributed to twice the amount of washing but no time to do it. It would take me ages to catch up I'd prefer just to get it done but I don't know where to go. I used to go to an old dry cleaners in Corbally but they've closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

Couldn't tell u which is the most competitive but I've used Early Bird dry cleaners/launderette beside Xtravision / near the Crescent in Dooradoyle. They charge by weight.

There's an Ambassador launderette beside Arthurs Quay shopping centre too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I used to use the place on Henry St years ago and always found them good. They're called Suds now I think. If you're looking for somewhere on the Corbally side of town, there's a place called Mannions on Athlunkard St just up from St Mary's Credit Union.

Advertisement