Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

centaur plus c27 advance function

Options
  • 07-01-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I have a centaur plus c27 controller on my CH system. I don't know how the CH advance function works.
    Say its 3pm and the next program time is 5pm to 9pm and the CH programmer is set to off.
    If I now press advance, the CH will turn on. Question is will it turn off again at 9pm or after 4 hours as that is the duration of the next on time (ie 7pm?).
    Manual does not explain this very well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭nmacc

The Advance button on the Centaur - and all other timeclocks - will advance to the next step in the programme.
    Thus if your clock is set to turn on the heat at 5PM and off at 10PM but you get home at 3PM and find the house cold, pressing Advance will jump to the next step which is ON until the normal OFF time of 10PM.

Similarly if you decide to go to bed early at 9PM and press Advance, the heating will hop forward to the next step, which is to turn OFF at 10PM. It will still fire up as usual at the normal time in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ohmslaw

Got it. Perfect explanation nmacc. Thanks.

Advertisement