Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New development at Mill Road

Options
  • 07-01-2015 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all
    I see from planning apps that there are two new developments going in on Mill Road. Can't remember the builders name from the planning app, but the plans look good. Looked up the builder/developer a few days ago and doesn't seem to have a website but the architects are in Eden Gate. Anyone know anything more about these? :)
    Actually 3 developments if you include the DNG sign on Mill Road for 4 houses which seems to have been there for years with no progress!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

pixbyjohn wrote: »

Not sure if I am reading that correctly but is that 50 new houses? Fair size development. I would say if they sell fast it might speed up marina housing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭RumTumTiger

I had checked out the PP as we live close by. More curious about the developers as can't find any info on them other than the company reg details.
    Yep I think you are right- 50 houses approx and then another smaller developent awaiting PP opposite tennis club near Burnaby lawns from what I can tell from maps. I think that is only 10-12 houses but can't remember the details.
    Just wondering if there was any word going round about timelines for phase release or selling agent. Toying with moving at the mo but might wait till they are finished as would like to stay on this side of town.

Advertisement