Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog fostering

Options
  • 07-01-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys anyone have any information about bringing a pet away? I'm moving to oz in the summer and I'm bringing my Doberman, any information with cost and which company to go with would be great!!!!! Also I wondering if anyone has information about dog fostering, just while I set up camp!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Eoggy1234 wrote: »
    Hi guys anyone have any information about bringing a pet away? I'm moving to oz in the summer and I'm bringing my Doberman, any information with cost and which company to go with would be great!!!!! Also I wondering if anyone has information about dog fostering, just while I set up camp!

The guide dog association do require minders for their dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

There was a thread on here about transporting dogs, from what I remember it was €7000 all in for a large dog like a German Shepard. If you are on about someone Fostering your dog while you find a gaff and set yerself up your dog will be locked up In quarantine for 30 days anyway. Also depending on where you want to live are you looking to rent or buy a house? You are going need a fairly big garden for a Doberman and finding a rental that's large dog friendly not impossible but far more difficult than without.

Advertisement