Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Estatements from PTSB

• 07-01-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, does anybody know how long it usually takes for a PTSB online statement to appear after you have ordered it? I need one by Friday morning and PTSB could only tell me it can take up to 48hrs (so I'm cutting it close for fri morning)
    Post edited by Jim2007 on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Hi, does anybody know how long it usually takes for a PTSB online statement to appear after you have ordered it? I need one by Friday morning and PTSB could only tell me it can take up to 48hrs (so I'm cutting it close for fri morning)

I reckon it can take up to 48hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pearl button

Thanks for the reply Nervous Wreck. Was hoping somebody may have ordered one recently and knew how long theirs took. Maybe 40 hrs rather than 48 or something.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Sorry do you mean you signed up for online statements and wonder how long it takes before the next online statement is visible or did you order a postal statement online and wonder when it will be with you?

If you signed up for online statements it will show up online when the next statement is due if I recall it correctly from when I signed up.

If you ordered a postal statement than last time I ordered one it took 4 days to reach me.

Sorry do you mean you signed up for online statements and wonder how long it takes before the next online statement is visible or did you order a postal statement online and wonder when it will be with you?

If you signed up for online statements it will show up online when the next statement is due if I recall it correctly from when I signed up.

If you ordered a postal statement than last time I ordered one it took 4 days to reach me.

No Yggr of Asgard, I'm signed up for a good while for Estatements and I ordered a current Estatements. PTSB operator said one will appear in "up to 48 hrs". Just trying to figure out if I ordered one at 11.30 today, would I have it by early Fri morning (around 7am)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Thanks for the reply Nervous Wreck. Was hoping somebody may have ordered one recently and knew how long theirs took. Maybe 40 hrs rather than 48 or something.....

My point was, if they're saying it can take 'up to' 48 hours, then it's probably not going to be the same every time/for every person. So anecdotal evidence probably isn't gonna be very accurate. Just keep checkin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

No Yggr of Asgard, I'm signed up for a good while for Estatements and I ordered a current Estatements. PTSB operator said one will appear in "up to 48 hrs". Just trying to figure out if I ordered one at 11.30 today, would I have it by early Fri morning (around 7am)

Now I see what you mean, you called them and asked them to generate a new eStatement for one of your accounts so that you can see that online.

Can't help you there because last time I tried to do that I ended up with a paper based statement instead of eStatement.

So I hope it works out for you.

Thanks. He said by post would be 6 days. So I'll just cross my fingers and keep logging in to check if it appears online

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Is there any way to order an updated statement online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Yes, if you click the account you're looking for a statement on and click 'Order postal statement' or the like, you'll get a new eStatement (if you're signed up for them) within a day or so and you'll also get the same statement in the post. This will run from the date of your last statement up until yesterday and doesn't cost.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

*** Please don't dig up very old threads like this, start a new one ***

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement