Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

please identify this capsule/pod

• 07-01-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

I received a box of these pods as a gift - Now to convince the other half its worth buying a machine.

I dont know what machine to look at as I guess they are all different types.

Can anyone tell me the direction to be going in please - below are pictures of the individual pods - THanks
    IMAG2870.jpg

IMAG2871.jpg

IMAG2875.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

Looks like a nespresso compatible pod. Does it not say on the box? If they are from the US, they could be Keurig, which look similar but afaik are not compatible. https://www.hilinecoffee.com/collections/shop for some example compatible pods to compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

No,
    they are a sample box all with Polish writing, there is no reference to NEspresso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

If they are Nespresso capsules - which now i think may be the case (after googling part of this morning away)
    Am I restricted to buying a Nespresso machine or is there alternatives that will take the Nespresso pods/capsules?

I think I already know the answer to this:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Different companies make nespreso machines just check in the details that they are compatible; argos and tesco always seem to have them on special.

How many pods did you get? Is it worth buying a nespresso over an espresso machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

dball wrote: »
    No,
    they are a sample box all with Polish writing, there is no reference to NEspresso

That's why I said *compatible*, other companies make nespresso pods than nestle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement