Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Entry to UCD

Options
  • 07-01-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just have a quick question in regards to mature entry to UCD, hoping people on here will be able to tell me!

I'm 26 and looking to return to college, looking at putting English and History in UCD down as my first two choices! I have completed all of the CAO side of things and from what I can gather from the UCD site mature applications are all done completely on the CAO side. So, apologies if this is a stupid question, but is it now simply a case of putting down my course choices on the CAO and waiting, or is there anything I have to do with UCD, i.e register, entrance exams etc.

Just asking because I'm aware potential mature students have to register with Trinity and other colleges! Again sorry if this is a stupid or obvious question, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Comments

Advertisement