Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre in Longford - date for cab to come online.

Options
  • 07-01-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi. Just wanted to contact you in relation to my local cab, number LOD1_025 in Longford. In my estate half the houses can get eFibre for the last 12 months, while the rest of us have been waiting for a second cab to come online. 

The above cab seems to finally be finished after the latest visit by KN earlier in the week and I was just wondering if you could give me an idea of the date it's set to come online. 

Tha eircom wholesale site says that completion work is in progress but that has said that for the last 5 or 6 months. 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Hi. Just wanted to contact you in relation to my local cab, number LOD1_025 in Longford. In my estate half the houses can get eFibre for the last 12 months, while the rest of us have been waiting for a second cab to come online. 

The above cab seems to finally be finished after the latest visit by KN earlier in the week and I was just wondering if you could give me an idea of the date it's set to come online. 

Tha eircom wholesale site says that completion work is in progress but that has said that for the last 5 or 6 months. 

Thanks in advance. 
    Hi jaykay2

This cabinet is expected to live in March, the timframe is provisional but there is bo indications that delays are to be expected.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Thanks very much for the reply Alan. Was hoping it would be a little sooner but thanks so much for giving me at least something in the distance to look forward to! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the reply Alan. Was hoping it would be a little sooner but thanks so much for giving me at least something in the distance to look forward to! 
    You're more than welcome jaykay2

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement