Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset ps4 and phone

Options
  • 07-01-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭

Sorry I am getting conflicting crap on google on headphones.

Is it possible to get a bluetooth set to for gaming and to use occasionally on phone?

If I go the wired root I presume this would be ok as long as headphone had a mic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Well i have the turtlebeach px4 headset and you can connect via bluetooth to phones as well. Tested and works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tractorjaws

I am using the wireless ps4 headset right now. I am really enjoying it, its a very nice buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I am using the wireless ps4 headset right now. I am really enjoying it, its a very nice buy.

How is the bass on these? I know you can tweak them but looking for assurances before i purchase them.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

To be honest, I am not that much of an audiophile. I do think they give out good sound and the base is balanced fairly well in games and Netflix. Are people saying they give out a flat sound? I'M guessing this could be down to the settings on the headset itself, they are a little odd tbh.

They put a button on there that combines mic range and game sound range on one button, the volume settings are then on another separate button. When you turn up the mic you turn down the sound of the game, vise versa. When you get it first it can be confusing a little maybe to the point where some people could have jumped to conclusions like it gave a low base output.

For instance, when I got it first I had the mic up by mistake and I was worried that the headphones gave off a low game sound. But when I learned how to use them and got the right sound mix for my personal taste I was getting great sound from the games and from netflix.

Note: Just remember to set all audio through the HP in the PS4 settings menu. You will find this easy enough. There are plenty of google tutorials for this.

Me me, the best part of these HP is the freedom they give you, I have a Sony 42" W800B TV and even tho its a fantastic tv for gaming the sound is not, these HP's seal the deal for me.

PS. There is an app for these HP you can download, ive seen a more base option in there, but i was happy with the sound so I haven't tried this option out yet. Download the app tho, it has settings in there which you can download into the headphones to support a range of different popular AAA games, I hope they add more to this list but for now there are like 4 of them.

Cheers mate. From articles i read on them people were saying that they weren't very punchy when it came to bass.
    I tend to like a good bit of bass weather that's in gaming or music. Will decide in a day or two weather i go for these or the TB Stealth 500P's.

• Advertisement

Let me know how you get on, my psn profile is Tractorjaws

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Its all about the base,not treble.....

For me I find the base fairly good myself. But it would be nice to try these things before you buy them ah?

Let me know how you get on, my psn profile is Tractorjaws

Just sent a request there.

Cheers Grahamer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I purchased the ps4 headset on Amazon the other night. Waiting for them to ship over. They seem to have good reviews online. Ign reckon they are pretty good for the cost of them. Looking forward to getting them. Treated myself to a new TV too!

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    I purchased the ps4 headset on Amazon the other night. Waiting for them to ship over. They seem to have good reviews online. Ign reckon they are pretty good for the cost of them. Looking forward to getting them. Treated myself to a new TV too!

You will enjoy them, they are a good buy. What TV did you get? Just nosey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You will enjoy them, they are a good buy. What TV did you get? Just nosey :D

Got this one. I ordered on Sunday night, got a text yesterday saying they'll be in contact shortly to arrange delivery but haven't heard since.

Hopefully the two will arrive at the same time. Can't wait to get them.

Looks nice!

I have the same TV. Good purchase.

Advertisement