Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Irish Business Paper/App/Website

Options
  • 07-01-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello to all the business brains,

I am a mature marketing graduate about to embark on a masters in Smurfit's. To keep up-to-date with all things business I have been trying out different news sources. From The Irish Times on a Friday to the Sunday Business Post. I also check in on The Financial Times and Reuters through their website.

I am interested in hearing the opinions of more experienced readers of business news. Which newspaper is best when trying to stay on top of both domestic and foreign business news?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

does it have to an app? have you considered online radio channels/podcasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

For international its probably the FT and the Wall St Journal and I do like the economist.
    I also find that twitter by following business sites and business journalists/economists is also an excellent source.

For domestic apart from the major newspapers you already mentioned again follow Irish business journalists and economists on twitter.
    Other than that forums etc can be good sources of articles you might have missed.

Advertisement