Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a pre-paid credit card?

Options
  • 07-01-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

o2 money card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I would be interested in this too. My debit card got scammed recently and I am wary to use it again online. What prepaid credit card to people find the best and why? Have you run into any problems using them or had any unexpected charges etc?

Thanks for telling me you experience with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

As above again!
    I have a debit card and an O2 money card. The O2 card is a prepaid one, so you won't overdraw. I use it for every single online purchase, except flights. If your info was to be hacked or whatever online, they can only use the amount on your card, whereas if it was you bank card…sure you could lose thousands.

I went travelling 2 years ago and my O2 card was my lifesaver because my bank card would not work sometimes. It's just sooooo handy. Yes you might have to pay a small fee in non-EU countries, but jeez, it's worth it. Love my o2 card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks for that I am researching them at the moment. I am really freaked after being scammed so anxious to avoid it happening again.

Advertisement