Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlingford stag at the end of the month

Options
  • 07-01-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I know there are only a couple of pubs in the town but for a group of lads coming back from Paintballing around 6pm what is the best pub(s) to get decent pub grub?

Also any advice on the best pubs to visit e.g. which pub has the best pint?

I presume the nightclubs/disco bars are easy to get into, even for 15 well oiled guys in their 30's?

Any other advice/ideas about Carlingford would be great. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

There really is only a few pubs in the village. Carlingford is well used to stags so Id say you wont have any problems. Open to correction on this but as far as I know there is only one 'club'

I personally like PJS for food but there are some very nice restaurants in Carlingford eg Oystercatcher

Fitzpatricks which is about 15 minutes drive towards Dundalk is very nice too (maybe for Sunday Lunch. You may need to book

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

I presume the nightclubs/disco bars are easy to get into, even for 15 well oiled guys in their 30's?

The what now?
    If you find discobars or niteclubs in carlingford, let us all know.

Pjs is a good spot. The local disco is affectionately called 'club welly'.

Carlingford is a great spot, but there's about 5 pubs really.

Advertisement