Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you have signs at 3 weeks pregnant?

Options
  • 07-01-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone, myself and my partner have been ttc for 3 months now and this month i feel different! My period is not due for another 5 days and in the last couple of days iv been getting slight cramps every now and again but mostly at night also had very severe head ache last night along with feeling nausea. Could these be symptoms? Has anyone ever experienced these kind of symptoms before there period? Do you even get symptoms at 3 weeks? Any help would be grateful. Thank you :)x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

pug92 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, myself and my partner have been ttc for 3 months now and this month i feel different! My period is not due for another 5 days and in the last couple of days iv been getting slight cramps every now and again but mostly at night also had very severe head ache last night along with feeling nausea. Could these be symptoms? Has anyone ever experienced these kind of symptoms before there period? Do you even get symptoms at 3 weeks? Any help would be grateful. Thank you :)x

Didn't want to not reply because I remember that TTC time well and hoping against hope that every different thing was a sign. It could be early signs of implantation. Some of the preg tests are very sensitive. I think the first response is meant to be good. If you could hold out a day or two and then test. Best of luck. I know the wait is not easy!!

Edited to say maybe also try temping. You get a clearer picture if your temp stays high once your period is due. Google it if your not aware of it. I found it good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pug92

Blingy wrote: »
    Didn't want to not reply because I remember that TTC time well and hoping against hope that every different thing was a sign. It could be early signs of implantation. Some of the preg tests are very sensitive. I think the first response is meant to be good. If you could hold out a day or two and then test. Best of luck. I know the wait is not easy!!

Edited to say maybe also try temping. You get a clearer picture if your temp stays high once your period is due. Google it if your not aware of it. I found it good.

Thank you the waiting game is the worst hopefully they are signs thank you for the advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

I had an inkling at around this time as my boobs got incredibly sore and they ended up sore until end of first trimester. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 10021

I will be three weeks, 1 day pregnant today, if I am which I am feeling very positive about. The two week wait seems to take so long and I am a symptom spotter. I chart as contraception, when trying to conceive I slack off on it but this month I have kept it up and I have noticed a difference after ovulation compared to other months. We have two children already and I am noticing a few symptoms, which also could be explained away.

Cramps, headache and nausea are all symptoms. HCG is what makes you feel sick, it is also the hormone the pregnancy tests detect, so if it is indeed HCG making you feel sick you should get a positive test. Good Luck, it is such an exciting time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pug92

Thank you i will keep undated with my results next week :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement