Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audit Senior CV

Options
  • 07-01-2015 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me and let me know if client names should be included on an audit seniors CV. I had always thought they should be, in particular big recognisable clients names.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

I wouldn't - just include industry and turnover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me and let me know if client names should be included on an audit seniors CV. I had always thought they should be, in particular big recognisable clients names.

Are you going for another practice job? If yes then for confidentiality reasons you need to leave them names out.

If going for a non practice job, then it wouldn't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Unless you have explicit permission from the LCSP to do so, then no.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thekingof60

it has been specifically requested by a potential employer. Is this something that should be declined?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

it has been specifically requested by a potential employer. Is this something that should be declined?

Well if they're audit clients / assignments I don't see the problem, since that's a matter of public record...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Normal practice that I've seen is that people leave out the client names and just discuss them in interview but I've seen a few CV's with them included. Not sure if its a big issue. If they're large companies everyone knows who audits them anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

I see no problem in naming clients and giving publically available information.

HOWEVER, you cannot be specific about audit results, problems you found etc.

Advertisement