Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thornit powder

• 07-01-2015 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone use thornit for dirty ears? If so please post your method so I know I'm doing it right - the quaint olde timey instructions are a bit confusing lol :p

Do I just sprinkle a pinch around the opening of the ear and then rub it in twice a day but not clean out the ear at all?! What does it mean by the wax moving/"becoming a cork"- should it make it's way out of the ear itself eventually after a few days? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 houdinibird

yes just sprinkle small amount on the outer opening of each ear, and just rub ear flap together, the powder will work it's way down to the inner part. That's it leave well alone, mites will be killed, and dirt and wax will eventually work it's way out. If ears are very bad, a second application can be made a week or so later, but usually once is enough.

Advertisement