Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Battery Dies Early Help!

• 07-01-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have an iPhone 4s running on ios 8.1.2. It always seems to die while it still has as much as 30% battery left. Once I plug it in it instanly turns back on with 30% battery, and so on so forth. I have also noticed that it charges way too fast, and therefore drains very quickly. Are there any cydia tweaks or store apps that can help with these issues? Maybe a tweak that make s the battery communicate better with the software? Anything that can help really. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Had similar issue with 5S ... Try restore as a new phone.

If that doesn't work its a new battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

Had this issue with my gfs iPhone 5(16months old), get onto apple, they replaced hers straight away at no cost

pogsick wrote: »
    Had this issue with my gfs iPhone 5(16months old), get onto apple, they replaced hers straight away at no cost

Yeah they replaced mine too of similar age ... even waived the express replacement fee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Yeah they replaced mine too of similar age ... even waived the express replacement fee

They do that for everyone if you argue about it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Who in Apple do you contact about this issue? Is there a specific phone number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

keith_d99 wrote: »

There is a specific iPhone 5 replacement programme for battery issues for certain serial numbers.

If your 4s is out of warranty & wasn't purchased direct from Apple, they will only be able to replace it at a cost.

FourFourFM wrote: »
    There is a specific iPhone 5 replacement programme for battery issues for certain serial numbers.

If your 4s is out of warranty & wasn't purchased direct from Apple, they will only be able to replace it at a cost.

Mine was a 5S

How old is the 4S?

Advertisement