Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexible pond liner or rigid pond liner. What's the best choice?

• 07-01-2015 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭

When the weather allows I intend to install a garden pond. I can't decide which would be the best option to go for. Flexible liner is tempting me simply because it is much cheaper than rigid pond liners. The dimensions I want would be approx 6ft x 4ft x 2ft deep. What Should I go for?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i went for flexible - you don't have to worry about getting the shape of the hole right to fit the liner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Souness

I put in a small pond in September, 10*14ft, using butyl liner. Lined the hole with a double layer of old carpet and liner on top. Easy to work with and would recommend.

Advertisement