Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergun 'Red'

Options
  • 07-01-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Supergun Red
    POST\COLLECTION: Post or can be collected Dublin 12 or Navan
    PRICE: €80 (€90 including cables)
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or cash

Arcade Supergun for Jamma compatible boards with SCART output for both RGB video and (stereo) audio

Support for console controllers.

An adapter cable lets you connect the following controllers to the Supergun. Player 1 & Player 2 can use different controller types simultaneously.

Sega Master System
    Sega Megadrive (3 & 6 button)
    Sega Saturn
    Sony Playstation (Digital, Dual Analog, Dual Shock 1 & 2)
    NES
    SNES
    PC-Engine
    Turbo Grafx
    Atari 2600
    Neo Geo (no adapter cable required plugs straight in)

Any controller with more then 3 buttons has the extra buttons routed to the Jamma board via an appropriate kick harness cable. Typically 'Start' & 'Select' on the controllers are mapped to 'Coin-Up' and 'Player Start'. Only official controllers are supported, 3rd party ones may work but are unsupported/untested.

Saturn controllers have an optional 'Fighter' mode, where the buttons can be flipped so the "Punch" buttons are X,Y,Z on the controller and "Kick" are A,B,C to match the arcade panel layouts more closely.

Multiple audio input sources

The audio source is user select-able between "Jamma / Stereo / MVS" and the audio signals are electrically isolated to protect the Jamma board from damage.

Jamma takes the amplified Mono audio converts it to line level and is routed to both Left and Right SCART outputs.
    Stereo takes amplified stereo audio from the game board via the 'Expansion' connector and converts it to line level before sending it to Left and Right SCART outputs.
    MVS takes the amplified stereo audio from the Jamma/MVS connector, converts to line level and sends it to the SCART Left and Right outputs.
    Line-In jack overrides the audio switch 'S1' selection and passes the audio straight to the SCART outputs.

Line-Out jack lets you send the output audio to an external amplifier or to a set of headphones, bypassing the SCART audio outputs.

Kickharness support

A kickharness cable can be connected between the Supergun & Jamma board to enable Buttons 4,5,6 for Players 1 & 2 if needed. Button 4 is already connected to the Jamma connector for NeoGeo boards so no kickharness is required.
    Kickharness cables available for CPS1, CPS2, Namco, Sega STV, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct and others..

Other features

Easy adjustable thumb pots for RGB level adjustments
    Terminal block power input so you can use Jamma PSU or ATX PSU (with adapter cable)
    Connector for Test/Service/MVS Select Up/MVS Select Down signals
    All cable pinouts available so you can make your own adapter cables

Supergun can be supplied with ATX power adapter cable and one console adapter cable of your choice - €90

RGB SCART compatible TV or Monitor required. Some modern flat screen TV's may not be compatible as they can't handle the Sync frequencies of certain Jamma boards.

12407430243_9329f467a5_c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Hmm, I actually need one of these for testing some stuff.

I'll take it for asking(90 with the adapter cable) plus whatever postage is required :)
    Paypal is fine with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Sure no worries, what controller cable do you need ? Megadrive, SNES, Saturn, Playatation ?

Sure no worries, what controller cable do you need ? Megadrive, SNES, Saturn, Playatation ?

Could I get a few different ones? Are they 10 a pop?

Cheers

Ya can do them for €10 each. I've only got Saturn, Playstation & Megadrive cables on hand would have order parts for any other ones.

I'll go for 1 of each of the Saturn, Playstation & Megadrive so :)

• Advertisement

Coolbeans, that lot will be €120 so. Will PM you paypal details etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement