Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old Eps of Home and Away

• 07-01-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi All
    does any one know were to down load or stream old Eps of " Home and Away "they sky + a lot of of them and then sit down and have a choc and goodies weekend here in the house and watch about 20 EP but i deleted a week of them by mistake and i am in trouble !!!. wife leaving me and girls no talking to me !! its Braxs here and Brax there :rolleyes:
    Yhanks
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

If its clips your looking for I would try youtube...only some episodes are up there...however if your looking for full episodes then try here... not sure if you can download them I just watch shows here... http://watch-tv-series.to/serie/home_and_away

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Thanks Lovinit !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭pooch90

Have you checked the 'deleted' section of your sky+ planner??

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

no, have not tried that, can they be recovered ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭pooch90

Go into your Planner part and you should have tabs along the top. The one it goes to automatically is the 'all' section, just go to the left and you should have 'deleted' You just click the ones you want and they will go back into your planner. Just be careful you don't click 'permanently delete' (think it's the yellow button for that). Hope it works, awful to be deprived of Braxtons!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement