Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aphrodite is back in Dublin ( Luke Psy.Co. B-Day)20.02 @ turks head

Options
  • 08-01-2015 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Legend of drum&bass is coming back to Dublin !! We are enormously happy to announce another huge booking from SCM - drum&bass daddy - DJ APHRODITE .
    This very special party will take place in Turk's Head [ Temple Bar ] with strong SCM sound, Light & laser show & decos, so get ready for one of the greatest party experience you can get in this fair city.
    On support we have full SCM family - Luke Psy.Co., Jula SCM and JahMonk - guaranteed that you get the best of drum&bass and ragga jungle styles.

Unfortunately the venue has again Limited Capacity, so purchase your ticket early to make sure you get in. Simply follow the link bellow.
    General admission at the door will be 15 euro.

Stay tuned for more info to our facebook page ----> SCM.ie

Peace, Love,& DNB ..

Bio:
    DJ APHRODITE a.k.a Gavin King, is the man himself behind the Aphrodite Recordings empire. It all started way back in the summer of love ‘88’ when Gavin became involved in the phenomena known as ‘Acid House Music’. Running a club in Leamington Spa called Aphrodite, with partner in crime Adam Dyerson. Aphrodite is known for playing out a good vibe that ranges from classic to upfront and completely exclusive dubplates. His travels are far reaching. “I started out 12 years ago, DJing acid house, then I was there when it turned into hardcore and when it turned into jungle,” Aphrodite Recordings is Gavin’ solo and close associate label now releasing on V2 Records. With over 30 releases on the label Aphrodite’ remixes and DJ’ing is exploding on a global scale. “It’ always just me alone in my studio, working late at night. I don’t have any set method for putting tracks together — it’ just whatever sounds good.”

Line Up: JulaSCM 22.00 - 23.30
    JAHMONK 23.30 - 00.30
    LUKE PSY.CO. 00.30 - 01.30
    APHRODITE 01.30 - 03.00

PM ME FOR IF YOU LOOKING FOR A TICKET.

BLESS

Advertisement