Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speculation on car-crash thread

Options
  • 08-01-2015 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

Is it not a site-wide rule that speculation is not allowed when discussing tragic deaths? Yet on the thread about the Athy crash there is pages and pages of speculation with no mod intervention.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Have you contacted the mods of the forum in question? They may not be aware of the content of the thread if nobody has taken the time to let them know.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Report posts then

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Thelad95 contacted me shortly after this thread was started and the matter is resolved.

Advertisement