Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Laptop

• 08-01-2015 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I have a laptop, its a HP Pavilion and the motherboard is gone on it unfortunately and I'm looking to sell it for parts and was just wondering what kind of price I would get for it because its not even an old laptop and it just went.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Murph1987 wrote: »
    I have a laptop, its a HP Pavilion and the motherboard is gone on it unfortunately and I'm looking to sell it for parts and was just wondering what kind of price I would get for it because its not even an old laptop and it just went.

Hate to say, but it's more or less worthless. Can't see many people wanting it for parts. The most valuable part for resale is most likely the screen tbh, but things like RAM, hard disk etc wont be worth much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

What RAM and Hard Drive are in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Murph1987

Sorry I actually got it wrong its a HP G62 not a Pavilion and the RAM is 3gb and the hard drive is 320gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Worth very little really, might get 15-20 euro for the battery, ram is probably next to worthless as it's DDR2, hard drive worth maybe 20, screen possibly depending, rest of the body not really worth much, but you might get someone on Ebay looking for bits and pieces.

If you want to sell it as one full unit, I doubt you'd get more than about €50 for it.

Advertisement