Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messages from 086413xxxx

Options
  • 08-01-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone get odd picture and text messages from 0864133xxx

I received s message and picture in Oct, thought Ah wrong number so just ignored it. However my aunt visited over weekend and it turns out she received the exact same message I did on same day just a few minutes apart? She couldn't open picture (still in dark ages with her phone!) so safe rang and left a message saying 'this is Mary xxxxx I can't open picture can you tell he what this is about?' He rang back and left a message and also sent a text saying that he sent to wrong number that his wife's phone was stolen and he wasn't used to her new number. However my number and my aunts number are completely different - no way he could have sent to both our numbers thinking they were similar to his wife's?

Any thoughts ?

Advertisement